This post was most recently updated on April 4th, 2023
Do you use affirmations for self-love?
As the only child in the family, I’ve been carrying this load since I was in high school. People around me have high expectations of me. I always try my best to make my parents happy by following (nearly) everything they say, never going somewhere after school, focus on my studies so I can get a good career and make them proud.
Unfortunately, for the most part of my life, I ignored my own need to receive the same love that I generously gave to others. I’m way too preoccupied with things other than my own. But after I’d experienced self-love and all of the wonderful things that come with it, it was difficult to go back.
Self-love is obviously a slow and beautiful trip that requires time to reflect on your habits. I was lucky to practice self-care at the right time and get insight into the desires of my heart that only I could fulfill. And I want you to have the same experiences!
You are worthy of every ounce of happiness you can give yourself, and nothing is more powerful than self-love to heal your thoughts. Put these affirmations for self-love in your journal. Say them aloud, and trust every positive truth you tell yourself.
Affirmations For Self-Love
Daily affirmations act as constant reminders of your own strength. Yet simply passing through moments of positivity will not help you absorb it.
Choose a fresh affirmation each morning and make it your motto for the day. For deep self-love, use these affirmations in your journal entries. Use them in your evening routines to help you put your self-sabotaging thoughts to rest.
Look in the mirror and say these words aloud. This is excellent for motivational speeches. Share these affirmations with your loved ones. The more you share love, the more powerful it becomes. Finally, pin this post for future reference.
- I don’t care about people’s opinions of me.
- Positivity surrounds me.
- I choose myself over my problems.
- I am enough for myself.
- I matter to myself.
- I am unique and I know it.
- My body is worthy of my kind attention.
- I know how to fill my mind with good thoughts.
- I am satisfied with myself.
- I love to smile at myself every morning.
- I am much more than my looks.
- I forgive myself for any mistakes I might have made today.
- I am blessed with good things in life.
- I am inspired and motivated in life.
- I am grateful to myself.
- I am thinking about my feelings.
- Nothing can stop me from healing my wounds.
- I have plenty of room to grow and learn.
- I amaze myself every single day.
- I respect my choices.
- I am imperfectly perfect.
- I love the way I look.
- I am beautiful.
- I am grateful for myself.
- I care for myself.
- I am worthy of happiness.
- I respect and love my body.
- I don’t have to be hard on myself.
- I was born to love myself.
- I inspire myself to be better.
Which one is your favorite affirmation for self-love? Type your favorite one in the comment. I would love to hear from you.