This post was most recently updated on January 5th, 2022
Welcome to Merry of August !
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Merry of August’s Website, located at http://merryofaugust.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Merry of August if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Visitor”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Merry of August’s terms and conditions. “Merry of August”, “I”, and “My”, refer to my website. “Us”, refers to both you and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration to undertake the process of our assistance to the visitor in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the visitor’s needs in respect of the provision of the Merry of August’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Merry of August and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material (information or software) on Merry of August. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Merry of August for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Merry of August
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Merry of August
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Merry of August
- Redistribute content from Merry of August
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Merry of August at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Merry of August does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Merry of August, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Merry of August shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Merry of August reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Merry of August a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to My Content
The following organizations may link to the Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to my Website, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
I may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if I decide that: (a) the link would not make Merry of August look unfavorably; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with Merry of August; (c) the benefit to Merry of August from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Merry of August, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to Merry of August so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to my Website, you must inform me by sending an e-mail to Merry of August. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my Website, and a list of the URLs on my Website to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to my Website as follows:
- By use of my corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Merry of August’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
I shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on my Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on my Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform me at any moment. I will consider requests to remove links but I am not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
I do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to my Website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Should I update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Last Update: January 1, 2022