This post was most recently updated on September 23rd, 2023
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links to some of the products I use and love. When you click these links and make a purchase, I may get a small commission. It won’t cost you anything, but it helps me to run this site. Find out the disclaimer here.
Must-Have Blogging Tools and Resources to Grow and Monetize Your Blog
Researching is my strong point. I love doing that before getting on something. Same with blogging. I did countless research, especially what are the best blogging tools and resources that can help me.
Blogging tools can help with productivity and of course, earn money. I knew very clearly that 90% of the blogging community wants to earn money. Even if it’s just to pay your debt, buy your favorite shoe brand, cover the cost of blogging, or even buy some gifts for your family.
As you know, there are SO MANY TOOLS out there to choose from, and you even don’t know if they are useful.
So, again, I’m here for you! Helping you with compiling the list of blogging tools, which, of course, I think is the best of the best. Having these resources will be so great in growing and building my blog, and my business.
Some of them are free to use, while others are going to be considered as an investment in your blog.These ultimate blogging tools and resources will help you to grow your blog to the next level. #bloggingtools #bloggingresources #makemoneyonline Click To Tweet
This is going to be so long, so check out the table of contents to jump to the category you are looking for.
Keep this post bookmarked or you can pin it for your future references, so you can come back when you need to! I will keep updating this list as I continue to find the new and exiting tools in the future.
Business Tools for Blogging
- Bluehost: Our favorite hosting provider! They have reliable service and affordable plans for as low as $3.95/month. You also receive a free domain when you purchase your hosting.
- Lyricalhost: Get web hosting, a free domain, a free SSL certificate, automatic daily website backups, 5 stock photos/month + mystery goodies, and an easy WordPress install for around £9.99/month. (use code MONODREAME10 to get 10% off)
- WordPress: WordPress is definitely the way to make money-making. See here to find out the difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
- Sendowl: This eCommerce platform makes it easy for us to sell digital products and handle our affiliate program. It has amazing features such as upsell, cart abandonments, and more.
- Gumroad: Great for selling digital downloads like eBooks and courses in PDF form.
- Flodesk: Their click-and-drag email builder makes it easier than ever to create beautifully branded emails (no coding required). For the first time ever in email marketing, you can use custom fonts and image collages!
- Milotree: Are you having trouble growing social media followers? Let the MiloTree pop-up app do the heavy lifting for you. It pops up and asks your visitor to follow you on your social media or join your email list.
- Bonsai: a tool that will help me manage my freelance translator and content writer jobs. Read my Bonsai review here.
Brands Tools for Blogging
- Creative Market: you can find vector patterns, icons, fonts, themes, graphics, stock photos, and more.
- Canva: a great tool to make design simple for everyone with DIY tools to help you produce social posts, presentations, blog graphics, and more.
- Ivorymix: become a member and get 100+ new photos monthly, canva templates monthly, royalty-free styled stock photos, use for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Blog Posts, Emails, and more with unlimited access. Ivorymix has over 4500 styled stock photos currently in the membership and each month they add 100’s more, so there are always photos you can use to make your blog stand out.
WordPress Plugins for Blogging
- Elementor Theme Builder: design your site using the Elementor Theme Builder. You can design your homepage, pages, posts, and any element on your blog using this.
- Akismet: a plugin that will protect your blog from spam
- Better Click to Tweet – a tweet plugin to create tweetable content for your readers, using a simple shortcode or Gutenberg block. Readers are encouraged to tweet out both a quote and a link to your content.
- Insert headers and footers: for those who are not very tech-savvy and get confused every time you need to add HTML code into your header or footer, this is a perfect app. You will need it to set up your Pinterest and Google Analytics.
- Pinterest Pin It Button – this plugin will help your readers easily share your blog content to Pinterest.
- Pretty Links: create a pretty link from your affiliate links or any links that you want to make ‘pretty’.
- Social Warfare Plugin: A plugin to maximize social shares and drive more traffic using the fastest and most intelligent share buttons on the market
- UpDraftPlus: a plugin to backup and restore your data
- Wordfence: Anti-virus, Firewall, and Malware Scan
SEO Tools for Blogging
- Rank Math SEO: optimize your SEO with this plugin. I found this a week after setting up my blog and it’s a super-friendly plugin for me. You can easily check if your post already maximized its SEO or needs improvement with this incredibly intuitive blogging tool.
- Google Analytics: the most powerful analytics tool for your website and it’s absolutely free. I check my analytics every month. It will tell you how your readers or potential clients are finding your site and so much more!
- Pinterest Analytics: your Pinterest overview to see how well your pins performed
- Keyword research: KWfinder
Writing Content Tools for Blogging
- Grammarly: free instant spelling and grammar checker as you are writing. This tool helps me so much in my daily life as a translator and definitely helpful to you as a blogger. Use the extension to your web browser and it will help when you write on your file, social media, blog, etc.
- Awesome Screenshot: I pretty much use screen captures to make tutorial posts. Awesome Screenshot is free and makes it incredibly easy to capture anything on my screen. They also have a video screen capture component! You can also edit your screenshot after capturing it!
- Buzzsumo: Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor and find the key influencers to promote your content.
- Quetext: Plagiarism Checker
- What Font Is: Identify a font by uploading a picture or sharing a URL.
- Lingojam: font changer
- Adobe Color: color theme from an image
- Bitly: shorten your long-mess URL into a nice one
- Dropbox: keep your ton of files safe and organized
Resources I Recommend and Use
Boost Blog Traffic Ebook (AFF) – this ebook is filled with over 100 pages ($60 worth of bonuses) and costs ONLY $25!
Affiliate Marketing Bundle (AFF) – this Affiliate Marketing Training Bundle will get you started the right way. You will get a 50+ page eBook an introduction to the world of affiliate marketing for bloggers that includes detailed instructions + a collection of 500+ handpicked affiliate programs + affiliate marketing case studies and more. Use code ‘TSA5OFF‘ to get $5 off. Join this Free Affiliate Marketing Course!
Affiliate Programs Masterlist (AFF) – If you don’t know what affiliate program to join, allow me to save you hours of research and give you access to 600+ high-paying affiliate programs to choose from.
Blog Income and Expenses Tracker (AFF) – Grab a copy of this monthly blog income tracker & expenses spreadsheet and start paying attention to your blog’s finances today! Use the code “TSA5OFF” to get $5 off.
The Quick Guide To 500k Views Per Month And Beyond – Pro (AFF) – This guide will walk you through the entire process of optimizing your Pinterest account, organizing boards, using keywords in your descriptions, and tons more.
How To Effectively Make Sales With Amazon Associates – Super Affiliate Guide (AFF) – If you’re brand new or just starting out with Amazon, I have this super guide for you to get much better results over time.
Legal Bundle (AFF) – This is a must-have for all blogs. Three legal pages – privacy, disclaimer, terms, and conditions, were written by a lawyer and are offered at a fraction of the cost of others.
Graphic Designs For Your Blog
30 Social Media Canva Graphics Pack (AFF) – Instagram post templates with a feminine touch for CAD$15.
50 Customizable Pinterest Templates (AFF) – Upgrade your Pinterest game with these customizable templates for CAD$20 – inspired by nature with a feminine touch.
78 Canva Customizable Instagram Highlight Covers (AFF) – this template is pretty cursive fonts, bubbly regular fonts, plants, stems, dots, and so many more beautiful details!
You are in the END!!
That’s all, fellow! As you can see, there are a lot of resources for bloggers. I have tried many things and it’s hard to decide which ones to use (and work best) out of the thousands available.
Hopefully, these resources helped you to narrow down some tools to help your blog grow and rock it!
Please share or pin it for later if you love it! Thanks for reading xxx